Sunday, October 12, 2008

NXTLog's Cool Creature Building Challenge

Hey all, it has been a while since I last blogged or built anything, and this will continue to be so for about another 3 weeks due to exams, but I will still try to update this blog site when ever possible. This next article is probably quite old by now, but I will quickly mention it here anyway.

The Challenge? To build the coolest creature possible using LEGO MINDSTORMS! As quoted from the official NXTLog page on this competition:

Creature" for this contest means animals of any sort. So go out and build the most creative robotic animal you can imagine.

The competiton closes on Friday 31st October, 2008, and your entry must be tagged with "NXT200810" to be able to compete in the challenge. You must also explain how the robot is an animal in your NXTLOG documentation.

The Official NXTlog page for this challenge is here

Thats all for now, I have a few ideas for my next MINDSTORMS creation, which will hopefully be posted here after my exams.

No comments: